Technical program in abstract book format and day-to-day schedule can be found here.
Many thanks for your compliance and understanding.
Items left unattended in the building of Arsenal may be destroyed by security.
Participants can only use the main entrance of ARSENAL/ Badge mandatory.
possible only in cash and if you informed email@example.com by Wednesday 6th of May.
Please check out links on tourism on our website or else check what ICU offers here. (Please RSVP at the lastest by Wednesday 6th of may to : firstname.lastname@example.org )
Go to Registration site.
On-site Registration desk: will open on Sunday (encouraged) from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm, Monday from 7.00 to 9.00 am, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday from 8.30 to 9.00pm. Participants are requested to bring their payment and registration receipt to the conference registration desk upon first arrival
Posters may only be attached with pins. Glue, double sided tape or other means are strictly prohibited. The size of each panel is 200 cm (height) and 100 cm (width). Therefore make sure your poster is within these limits and bring your own pins.
All posters sessions will be taking place in the Main Hall accordingly to the schedule that you can find on our website and the abstract book
A number from 1 to 30 has been assigned to your poster which will correspond to your poster: (List of Posters: here / Main Hall poster placement: here)
Many presentations to be hold means strict rules to respect (thanks for your understanding)
- only USB key allowed for oral presentations
- Presence mandatory 15 minutes before each technical session
- no internet / only off line presentation in session rooms
- dedicated Computer for your presentation is highly recommended. If you have not other option but to use your own device, please note that we will have only a VGA entry available if required (not HDMI). MAC user: bring your adapter plugs.
- Onsite computers will run Powerpoint (4:3) on Windows; please bring PDF file as Backup.
A discouraged option : VGA / HDMI adpaters will be available. However, if you use your own laptop and a technical problem occurs, it will be at your own risk. We will not allow extended time for your presentation after a technical failure. If you are a mac user you need to bring your own adaptors.